Sterling Farms Tournaments
A golf event to remember
Whether you have 20 or 144 players, the staff at Sterling Farms Golf Course can help you with your special event.
Our golf event staff, led by Executive Director, Paul Grillo and PGA member Angela Aulenti, will make your event something to remember. Our professional staff will assign a team member to help you organize your event from start to finish and make your entire day at Sterling Farms flawless and enjoyable for both the organizers of the event and the players. Likewise, our professional maintenance staff is committed to provide the best conditioned public golf course in the Fairfield/Westcheter county area. Lastly we can provide a food and beverage package to fit your event's needs.
Sterling Farms event services
Sterling Farms prides itself on providing a professional event experience to all groups. Groups with 20 players or more can customize their event to enjoy all or part of following services and benefits:
- Indoor or Outdoor dining and registration
- Personalized event service
- Installation of group provided tee signs, banners or signage
- Participant cart signs, scorecards, alphabetical and tee time listings
- Practice warm up range balls
- On-course event coordination, scoring, longest drive, closest to the pin and putting contests
- Instructional clinics and exhibitions
- Full service Pro Shop for prizes and gift bags
- Shotgun and tee time starts
For more information regarding dates and pricing, please call 203-322-3730 X11 or fill out this form.